Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Magical Mystery Tour













Magical Mystery Tour
Photographed by Ellen Von Unwerth
Styled by Leith Clark

Lula is any girls dream, it is a whimsical adventure in fashion. Full of inspiring and captivating editorials, interviews with inspiring and captivating women, all in all a little escape from reality. Full of colour, sparkle, flowers and beautiful photographs it is quite easy to get all caught up in Lula. The above editorial is from their current issue #14. They call them selves a magazine but I would refer to Lula as a book, released twice a year and on average 200 + pages. Lula for me is something I cherish and on those days when I feel like I need some inspiration I pull all my issues from my book shelf and waste an afternoon dreaming of technicoloured fashion stories.

My advice, indulge in at least one copy of Lula and you will never regret it.

Get Lula HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment