Saturday, April 7, 2012

Embellish Me

As seen in Vogue Australia's Les Annees Gitanes luxurious fabrics and embellishments are a big thing this season. I was so inspired by the image below, I wish it was appropriate to walk around in an embellished bodysuit like this Dolce & Gabana one...


Embellish Me

Embellishment is HUGE this season, it has gone far beyond the humble necklace and can now be seen on any item of clothing your heart desires. From the insane Dolce & Gabbana embellished body suits and skirts seen in almost every fashion magazine, embellished t-shirts, hand bags, to exotic necklaces from Dannijo. Embellished pieces are taking over! Much to my delight, these embellished pieces fill my sparkle filled dreams, if only I could actually afford these luxury pieces....

No comments:

Post a Comment