Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Winter Needs!

If the internet was my wardrobe and I had no budget these are the first things I would buy. I am obsessed with khaki, floral and stripes mix them all together and I lose my shit! Throw in some distressed denim, a wedged sneaker and a nice slice of neon bling and I am all over it like a rash! There is nothing more exciting than the beginning of a new season, when all the new wonderful pieces from designer’s winter collections come in to store and we are lucky enough to get inspiration from New York, Paris and London fashion week for our winter wardrobes.
Winter Needs!


Winter is my favourite season; there is so much fun to be had with layers, patterns, textures and colours. More layers = more clothes and more clothes make me a very happy girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment