Thursday, April 11, 2013

Winter essentials

Finally a cold day, I feel like I have been waiting far too long to layer up and brave the chilly weather! I know, crazy right? Who looks foward to the cold?! I love winter, I'm not 100% sure why. I think its something to do with how beautiful winters mornings can be when the fog and frost clears and you are left with a beautiful crisp sunny day! And how delicious chunky knits are with socks and boots, dont get me started on my stupid love of jeans. It's beyond an obession.
 
So as it begins to finally cool down and I can finally retire my summer wardrobe its time to get thinking about what I will be adding to my wardrobe. I was talking to my mum about this and she laughed when I said I was going to be tactful with my new additions. She believes that I dont know how to stop myself when it comes to clothes. However, unfortunatly as I am on a students budget I cant go all out and splurge on every beautiful item I see. Oh how well I would be dressed if I were rich. This brings me to the items below...
 

Winter essentials

My tactful shopping list, the basic items that will go with all the pieces I already own. I am beginning this mission with a huge clean out and then replacing all of my beloved overly used basics with lovely new pieces. Then adding the extras above, I have grand ideas of sticking to a colour pallet of cream, grey, navy, black and red...I guess we will see how I go. And there is always room for a fun sock!!!
 

Acne Stripe Jumper, / Acne crew neck sweater/ T By Alexander Wang long sleeve crew neck tee / T By Alexander Wang / Sass & Bide  Poncho/ Sass & Bide jeans / Salvatore Ferragamo leather shoes / Acne boots/ Alexander Wang bag / ASOS beanie /Gorman Socks

No comments:

Post a Comment